Our bedrooms are our comfort zone and a favorite spot at home.
There is no doubt that you would want your bedroom to be well-organized and well-styled. Every bedroom has a unique and distinctive style.
There is a variety of bedroom styles out there to choose from. Boho bedroom is one of the chicest, elegant, unique, and luxurious styles that you can apply to your bedroom.
Boho bedroom furniture is nothing expensive, but still, it looks fancy if you organize it right.
You can apply the boho style decor to your existing furniture. Add only a few modifications and adjustments, and you will rock it.
Here, we are going to give you some tips and ideas on how to style your boho bedroom form A to Z.
You will undoubtedly love these ideas and try them while changing your bedroom to boho. So, let’s dive into it.
Boho Chic Bed
First things first, starting with the king of the bedroom, which is the bed.
The bed is crucial when decorating your room.
That is because it is often located in the middle of the room, and it is the center of attention. The essentials of the bed are:
Pillows: of course, pillows are essential since they add extra spice to the bohemian style décor.
There are many different boho pillows’ collections to choose from when going boho.
- Geometric Print Throw Pillows
- Textured Rectangular Throw Pillow
- Tasseled oho Pillow Sham
- Mandala Throw Pillow Covers
- Black and White Geometric Throw Pillow Covers
- Macrame Throw Pillows
- Tufted Tribal Throw Pillow
- Colorful and Plush Geometric Throw Pillow
- Macrame with Extra-long Tassels
- Decorative Cotton Boho Throw Pillows
- Graphic Boho Throw Pillow Covers
- Embroidered Portrait Throw Pillow
- Medallion Colorful Covers
Bedsheets: are essential, too. There are many fabulous and unique beddings that go well with the boho style décor. Among these bedding sets, we are going to give you the best ones’ references:
- Boho Coolidge Duvet Cover Set
- Acosta Quilt Set
- Boho Jonesboro Jacquard Comforter Set
- Boho Maxeys Reversible Coverlet Set
- Chervil Mirabelle Reversible Comforter Set
- Flemington Cotton Clip Jacquard Duvet Cover
- Fenn Pokorny Quilt Felt
- Bridgeland Reversible Coverlet Set
- Tidwell Reversible Quilt Set
- Tierra Luxurious Comforter Set
- Vivian Reversible Quilt Set
- Brandon Cotton Clip Jacquard Comforter Set
- Akins Reversible Duvet Cover Set
You can pick your favorite beddings and pillows from the ones we mentioned above. Choose the appropriate ones that will help you create the bohemian style décor.
Wall Décor and Paint
Painting: The walls are also crucial in the process of having a boho style, starting with artistry decors. Usually, in the bohemian décor, the colors’ type is basic. It goes between calm, bright, cozy, and relaxing.
However, since it is boho, you can try any color you like, but preferably, go for more soothing colors. If you ask the expert’s point of view, they will advise you to use the following colors:
- Naturally, white comes with soft white mixed with warm undertones.
- White Dove comes with slightly warm undertones.
- Dune white comes with warm undertones.
- Super white comes with no undertones.
These colors are ideal for boho style décor because when you add the decoration, it pops up perfectly.
Wall decor: Now, when the painting is done, it is time for some wall decoration.
There is plenty of boho wall decoration inspiration out there that you can do them yourself or purchase them. Some décor ideas include the following:
- Bohemian Fresh flowers in Vase Colorful Painting
- Stained Feather – Wrapped Canvas Print
- Piece and Namaste – Wrapped Canvas Print
- Mandala Sunburst Picture Frame Graphic Art
- Llama, Donkey, Sheep, Goat – Print on Canvas
- Oil Painting Print – Golden Indigo Garden
- Floral Succulent Painting Print
- Bohemian Plant Scene with Succulents and Cacti in Pots
- Bend in the River Canvas Painting Print
- Mandala Delight in Yellow and Grey Watercolor Painting Print
- Bungalow Rose Wrapped Canvas Painting Print
You can choose one of these paintings and wall decors that are uniquely amazing and will spice up your bedroom with boho style.
Boho rugs will change your bedroom’s whole decoration and view. They are full of unique art, busy, and intricate patterns. Away from the boho style, these rugs are fantastic and will look amazing with white walls.
Here are some suggestions:
- Arteaga Navy/Gray Area Rug
- Bohemian Belmont Oriental Pink/Saffron Area Rug
- Hillsby Oriental Orange and Navy Area Rug
- Ovid Oriental Tangerine Rust Area Rug
- Kowloon Power Loom Deep Red Rug
- Multicolor Boho Waterford Striped Handmade Braided Cotton Area Rug
We can guarantee that going boho is the best option you can choose for your bedroom decoration and styling. Bohemian style décor is unique and easy to do.
With a little inspiration, you will rock it. Don’t be afraid to go crazy with boho.